Commercial Vehicle Insurance (Lorry, Bus, Minibus, Truck)

Who Needs Commercial Vehicle Insurance?

Any business that uses vehicles during the course of their day-to-day activities will need

Commercial Vehicle Insurance brokers, will offer advice on the likely covers that you will need to consider

Certain vehicles require specialist insurance policies. Whether you drive  HGV, LGV, Tipper Truck, Bulk carriers, Skeletal, Flatbeds (with and without lifting equipment), Box, Tankers, Curtainsides, 3.5 Tonnes to 60 Tonnes, ensuring you have the right cover in place is essential.

**Check the policy terms and conditions before you buy to find out what is covered, and what you will need to add.