We work directly with a number of the UK’s leading motor trade insurance companies. Our policies provide cover for motor trade business; from part-time car dealers, mechanics, tyre fitters and dealers of all shapes and sizes.
What Cover Is Provided By A Motor Trade Policy?
However, we know that Motor Traders businesses can vary greatly in terms of scale and trade activity.
- Own or manage a car dealership
- Be a specialist in commercial vehicle sales
- Run an auction house that deals with a range of vehicles
- Manage a repair shop
- Need a motor mechanic insurance policy
Other Risks Motor Trade Insurance Can be Cover
Extras can be included as part of your motor trade insurance policy such as:
- Public liability insurance
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Premises cover
- Cover for driving overseas
- Business interruption insurance
- Goods in transit cover
- Business stock/office contents cover
**Check the policy terms and conditions before you buy to find out what is covered, and what you will need to add.